Oh this is so quick and easy to make. I have also had it with corn tortilias instead of flour (had to cook them a bit longer) Hopefully you enjoy this as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Broil chicken until tender.
- 2Remove, reserving broth.
- 3Remove skin and ones from chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
- 4Grate Cheese and mash Tomatoes.
- 5Combine chicken, Onions, Cheese, Garlic Salt, Chili powder and Tomatoes.
- 6Drop tortillas into boiling chicken broth until softened.
- 7Line large baking dish with softened tortillas.
- 8Add chicken mixture.
- 9Pour the 2 cans of soup over the chicken.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Mexican Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1065.1
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 130.7 mg
- Sodium 2073.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 54.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ro-Tel tomatoes and onions