Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from my aunt Susan, It is as easy as hamburger helper to make but tastes much better. The whole family loves it.
- 1 lb lean ground beef (browned and drained)
- 1 can old elpaso enchilada sauce (Red)
- 1 can mexicorn
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 bag plain Doritos
- 1 lb shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese (atleast a pound, more if you like cheese)
- jalapeno (optional)
- Return hamburger to pan and add enchilada sauce and mexicorn.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray a casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray and layer bottom with doritos, dont break the chips.
- Top Doritos with mixture of meat, corn, and sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese, repeat until ingredients are used up, topping off with cheese.
- (adjust amount to taste) Bake just until cheese is melted nicely.
- Serve with a salad, and a side of jalepenos.
This was a nice and easy little casserole . Just enough spice . I served it with a dollop of sour cream on top . Very good .