Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very easy weeknite dish that will fill you up!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup precooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- salt and pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can water
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Mix beef, rice onion, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Shape into meatballs, about 16.
- Brown meatballs in skillet and pour off excess drippings.
- Stir in soup, can of waterm and parsley.
- Mix lightly and cook, covered, over low heat until rice is tender, about 20 - 25 minutes. Stir often while cooking to prevent sticking.
- Meatballs may be served with rice to make a very good meal.