1/3 Photos of Quick and Easy Meatball Calzones
weekend cooker's Note:
Prepared pie crusts, canned tomatoes, and frozen meatballs make short work of these tasty calzones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Combine tomatoes with their sauce, meatballs, and basil in medium bowl, and set aside.
- 4Place 1 pie crust on prepared baking sheet, and spoon half of the meatball mixture evenly over half of the crust, leaving a 1 inch border around edge of crust.
- 5Sprinkle with half of cheese.
- 6Fold crust in half to enclose filling, pinch the edges together to seal, and cut slits in top of crust with knife to vent.
- 7Repeat with remaining crust, meatball mixture, and remaining cheese.
- 8Bake 20-25 minutes , or until golden brown.
- 9Cut each calzone into 3 wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Meatball Calzones
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.5
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 451.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: