Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Today my husband said he was craving spinach dip, and this is what my mother and I came up with. Turned out very tasty...and SO quick.
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach (1 box)
- 6 artichoke hearts (canned or frozen)
- 4 garlic cloves (more or less to taste)
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Chop garlic in food processor. (We used a lot of garlic because we like it. If you like things less garlicky, use less.).
- Add remaining ingredients, process until desired consistency. I like it a little chunky, but that's me.
- Can serve cold or warm in oven at 350 for 20 minutes or so. It would also tasted good with bread crumbs or more cheese on top to form a crust.