1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Longevity Noodles
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
I found only one other recipe here at Zaar for Longevity Noodles. I am sure that is it delicious (it IS a Nurse Di recipe! and her stuff is great), but for me, quick and easy with fewer ingredients works better sometimes. This is a cross between chicken noodle soup and egg drop soup. Add some minced garlic for a bit of flavor variety.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the cornstarch, water and sesame oil in a small cup.
- 2Set the mixture aside.
- 3Heat the broth and soy in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- 4Stir the cornstarch mixture and stir it into the saucepan.
- 5Cook and stir until mixture is slightly thickened.
- 6Reduce the heat to low.
- 7Add the eggs, in a slow steady stream, stirring while adding.
- 8Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- 9Divide the pasta, chicken and green onions among 8 serving bowls.
- 10Ladle about 1 cup broth mixture into each bowl and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Longevity Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 435.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g