1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Longevity Noodles
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
I found only one other recipe here at Zaar for Longevity Noodles. I am sure that is it delicious (it IS a Nurse Di recipe! and her stuff is great), but for me, quick and easy with fewer ingredients works better sometimes. This is a cross between chicken noodle soup and egg drop soup. Add some minced garlic for a bit of flavor variety.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the cornstarch, water and sesame oil in a small cup.
- 2Set the mixture aside.
- 3Heat the broth and soy in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- 4Stir the cornstarch mixture and stir it into the saucepan.
- 5Cook and stir until mixture is slightly thickened.
- 6Reduce the heat to low.
- 7Add the eggs, in a slow steady stream, stirring while adding.
- 8Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- 9Divide the pasta, chicken and green onions among 8 serving bowls.
- 10Ladle about 1 cup broth mixture into each bowl and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Longevity Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 435.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g