Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was craving something chocolatey and delicious, but didn't want to add to my waistline. So I came up with this. It's really good and so simple!
- 39.68 g package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 473.18 ml milk
- 113.39 g light whipped topping
- Use package instructions to prepare the instant pudding.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes until semi-firm.
- Gently fold whipped topping into pudding.
- Refrigerate for another 5 minutes.
Wonderful! This is simple and delicious, and very quick to prepare. Thanks for sharing! PAC Spring '11
This a great quick dessert! I used fat-free prepared pudding so it was even quicker. Light and tasty - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs, November 2009