1/3 Photos of Quick and Easy, Light "chocolate Mousse"
I was craving something chocolatey and delicious, but didn't want to add to my waistline. So I came up with this. It's really good and so simple!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use package instructions to prepare the instant pudding.
- 2Refrigerate for 5 minutes until semi-firm.
- 3Gently fold whipped topping into pudding.
- 4Refrigerate for another 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy, Light "chocolate Mousse"
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.9
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 361.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g