Recipe by samantha19f2001
My family loves this recipe. I've seen lots of variations of kielbasa stews on here, but never one with green beans. Trust me, it is worth trying!
Top Review by Kitchen Witch 164
Wonderful. Yummy and easy. I made this for the first time last night and my husband loved it so much he has some for breakfast this morning! Quiet a compliment from the granola bar and out the door guy! I can't wait to make it for the kids.
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice kielbasa into 1/4" slices (For mine, I half the kielbasa first, because I have young children I also use the skinless variety for the same reason).
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1" cubes.
- Mix all ingredients in a large pot with just enough water to cover, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 45 minutes to an hour.
- The longer this recipe simmers, the better it is Allowing it to cook longer does let the potatoes start to fall apart, but it just gives the"stew" a nice texture It honestly is just that easy, my kids are very picky and they eat it up It's even better the next day.