Prep 1 hr 4 mins
Cook 5 mins
Variations of this simple recipe abound, but IMHO this is the best version. Tangy and cooling, this pie is perfect for summer and great for family gatherings. It's a last-minute dessert that pleases. It can be served refrigerated or frozen. Note that preparation time includes cooking time.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 (8 ounce) containerskey lime yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 lime, zest of, grated (optional)
- Dissolve jello in 1 cup boiling water. Cool to room temperature.
- Mix in containers of yogurt and Cool Whip. Add grated zest, if desired.
- Pour lime mixture into pie crust and chill or freeze.