Prep 5 mins
Cook 9 mins
Want to add a tasty little kick to your meat or burger? :)
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dark molasses
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated gingerroot
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 jalapenos, stemmed and seeded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried ancho chile powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Rub on beef, chicken, pork, or lamb before or after cooking.
- Also good on hamburgers with brown mustard and cheddar cheese.
- Makes one batch of about 3/4 of a cup.