Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the easiest and tastiest soup! It's the only wedding soup recipe I've found that has tomato sauce in it, and I really enjoy the flavor. Also you can substitute Pizza Sauce for the tomato sauce and spices for an even quicker soup!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 16 frozen mini meatballs, prepared
- 1 cup uncooked shell pasta
- 2 cups frozen spinach or 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon pizza seasoning (or more to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion flakes
- In a large saucepan heat the chicken broth and water, bring to a boil.
- Add the meatballs and pasta; cook 7-9 minutes.
- Add the spinach remaining ingredients and simmer 5-10 minutes.