Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great side dish with an italian flavor. I enjoy it with tuna or chicken salad, but you could enjoy it with just about anything
- Slice tomato into 1/4" thick slices.
- Place slices in shallow baking pan or on cookie sheet.
- Lightly season each tomato slice with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Place 1/3 tbsp parmesean cheese on each tomato slice, spread it out so that it covers the face of the tomato.
- Sprinkle garlic powder on top of the parmesean cheese on each slice. You can also use parsley if you like.
- Broil tomatos in oven or toaster oven until the cheese turns golden brown.