Recipe by meredith thorson
This is a great dessert that can be made while dinner is cooking or the night before a party. Make extras, goes fast!!
- 1 9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1⁄2 gallon ice cream (I like cookies 'n cream the best)
- squeezable chocolate syrup
- squeezable caramel ice cream topping (smuckers makes good ones)
- crushed Heath candy bars (for topping) or crushed Skor candy bar (for topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- let ice cream soften slightly .
- spread evenly in pie crust.
- squeeze chocolate syrup over pie in a criss-cross motion .
- do the same with the caramel syrup in oppostie direction .
- sprinkle top of pie with the crushed candy topping .
- freeze until ready to serve .
- any combination of ice cream and toppings works wonderfully, this just happens to be my favorite combination !