Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
It is good the way it is but maybe even better if you marinate it in the honey mustard mixture. 5 Weight Watcher points per serving. Sorry, this recipe isnt' core.
- 1 whole pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Combine all ingredients except the tenderloin; coat the tenderloin well with the sauce.
- Roast in a 375 degree oven for 20-30 minutes, basting occasionally, until the meat thermometer registers 155-160 degrees.
- Slice thinly.
This is a very good dish, simple and delicious. I think that it would benefit with a seasoning of salt and pepper before the glaze is applied. I'll try it that way next time. This is certainly a keeper...
This was devoured by my household. Great flavor!