Top Review by Earle A.
This is really quick, really easy, uses actual Honey and Garlic. I've made it a few times and I just double the recipe, add some finely chopped green onion and keep it in a mason jar in the refrigerator. It's great for dipping and for basting on chicken or ribs before putting it in the oven.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced (or use 4 small)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- Add in garlic and cayenne; cook stirring for about 2 minutes or until the garlic is softened (be careful not to burn the garlic).
- Add in the ketchup, honey and soy sauce; bring to a simmer stirring constanly.
- Simmer for about 4-5 minutes.