- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 20 Ritz crackers, crushed (about 1 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 350.
- Mix soup, sour cream, cheese in large mixing bowl until well blended. Add hash browns. Mix throughly. Spoon mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish. Combine crackers and butter. Sprinkle over potato mixture. Bake 50 minutes or until heated through. If potatoes are completely frozen may take longer.