Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Cheesy, creamy goodness.
Make and share this Quick and Easy Hash Browns Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 20 Ritz crackers, crushed (about 1 cup)
- PREHEAT oven to 350.
- Mix soup, sour cream, cheese in large mixing bowl until well blended. Add hash browns. Mix throughly. Spoon mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish. Combine crackers and butter. Sprinkle over potato mixture. Bake 50 minutes or until heated through. If potatoes are completely frozen may take longer.
we call these funeral potatoes...they are delish!