Recipe by breezermom
This is a recipe for when you are in a hurry...lots of convenience products, and very little prep work required. It still produces a very edible soup! Not gourmet....just something for when you are in a hurry!
Top Review by BakinBaby
Quick and easy and tasty too!! Great dish for the RV. I didn't have any grandkids around to test it out, but I think this would be very kid friendlly. Thanks for a quick and easy dish! Made for photo tag.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 cup ham, cooked and chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tomato soup and water in a Dutch oven; add celery and onion. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the mixed vegetables. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes until tender.
- Add potato soup and the remaining ingredients. Bring just to a boil. Serve.