Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Remove tortillas from refrigerator.
- Let stand at room temperature until soft and flexible (about 15 minutes).
- Spread softened cream cheese on one side of each tortilla.
- Place 2-3 slices of ham and 3-4 pickle slices down center of tortilla, overlapping where necessary.
- Roll up tortilla as tightly as possible.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least one hour or overnight.
- To serve, slice rolls into 1-inch pieces.
These were good -- though I must say that I didn't slice them, just ate them as a little roll up. How can you go wrong with pickles, ham and cream cheese?? :) Made for PAC Fall 2008.