I have a good friend who fixes these for church potluck dinners. He gets up early to make a large pan and he never has any leftover. So easy and cheap! I toss everything in a ziploc bag the night before, and they will fall apart when cooked. These can be placed in a ziploc bag with the dressing marinade and frozen, then simply defrost overnight in the refrigerator and cook as usual.
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing (any variety, even the cheap stuff will work)
- 4 -6 pork chops (this works well with boneless chicken breast also, but I prefer the pork)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Place the pork chops or chicken into a large ziploc bag or bowl with a lid (not a metal container).
- Pour salad dressing in the bag or bowl.
- Marinate at least 4 hours or overnight, turning the bag or shaking up the bowl 3 or 4 times.
- (I do the overnight marinade in a bag).
- Place the chops on a hot grill and cook until juices run clear.
- Baste these with butter as they cook so they stay tender.
- Serve with your favorite BBQ sides.