Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
- Brush each skinned filet on both sides with olive oil.
- Dust BOTH sides with cyanine pepper, smoked paprika and sea salt to taste.
- Place the filets in a fish basket.
- Put the basket on a PRE HEATED, HOT grill.
- Cooking times will depend on the thickness of the fish.
- For a 1/2 inch filet, I use 90 seconds per side, then repeat for a total time of 6 minutes and the edges just turning golden.
- Don’t wait till the flesh flakes or it’s over cooked and will probably be dry.
- Enjoy with your favorite sides!