Recipe by half_a_penny
Something my mother made for us when we were kids. Just threw it together one day and it was great. The kids love it! Adults do too!
Top Review by Charlotte J
I made this for lunch today and the kids loved it. The frozen corn was added to the macaroni when it was done cooking for about 2 minutes to help thaw it. Drained and added to the soup mixture. If you want to spice this up for the more mature taste buds, add 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper. Made for *Zaar Cookbooks Tag* game 2008
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (284 ml) cansheinz condensed tomato soup (this is the best kind for it)
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn
- 2 -4 cloves garlic (pressed)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in frying pan with onion and garlic.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta for 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Combine fully cooked meat mixture with condensed soup and corn, heat to desired temperature and add salt and pepper.
- Combine strained pasta with meat"mixture", continue to heat on medium-low if needed.