Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These wraps are quick and simple to make. The cost is very low compared to purchasing GF bread wraps. They are great hot or cold. spread or fill with your favourites. Use a good gluten free flour blend. The quality of the blend used does make a difference
- Mix together the flour, water and salt and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Lightly oil and heat a heavy based frypan.
- Stir batter and place a few spoonfuls at a time into the pan. You can shape as oval or rounds.
- Cook until lightly browned underneath then flip over and cook the other side.
- Serve either hot or cold.
- Note: you can use any GF flour eg. purchased flour mix, rice flour, soy flour, maize or gramma flours. For a good purchased brand in Australia- I would recommend "Orgran" brand. You can buy it in most supermarkets and health food stores.