These wraps are quick and simple to make. The cost is very low compared to purchasing GF bread wraps. They are great hot or cold. spread or fill with your favourites. Use a good gluten free flour blend. The quality of the blend used does make a difference
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the flour, water and salt and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- 2Lightly oil and heat a heavy based frypan.
- 3Stir batter and place a few spoonfuls at a time into the pan. You can shape as oval or rounds.
- 4Cook until lightly browned underneath then flip over and cook the other side.
- 5Serve either hot or cold.
- 6Note: you can use any GF flour eg. purchased flour mix, rice flour, soy flour, maize or gramma flours. For a good purchased brand in Australia- I would recommend "Orgran" brand. You can buy it in most supermarkets and health food stores.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Gluten Free Flat Bread Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 146.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: