Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
The title says it all. This is a favorite late night snack of mine.
Make and share this Quick and Easy Garlic Soup for One recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, saute the garlic until aromatic.
- Add the tomatoes, and saute for another minute or so, then add the broth.
- Scramble the egg, parmesean cheese, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a serving bowl.
- (I just use the bowl I'm going to eat out of; less clean up.) When the broth comes to a boil, add the egg mixture while stirring.
- Remove from heat, place in a bowl, top with fresh ground pepper, and enjoy.
I just made this soup and it came out WAY too salty. The underlying flavors are excellent, and I will try this soup again without adding salt and using a low sodium chicken broth. Thanks for the recipe!