"Pink Eyed" Jim Cortina's Note:
The title says it all. This is a favorite late night snack of mine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, saute the garlic until aromatic.
- 2Add the tomatoes, and saute for another minute or so, then add the broth.
- 3Scramble the egg, parmesean cheese, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a serving bowl.
- 4(I just use the bowl I'm going to eat out of; less clean up.) When the broth comes to a boil, add the egg mixture while stirring.
- 5Remove from heat, place in a bowl, top with fresh ground pepper, and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Garlic Soup for One
Serving Size: 1 (600 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.8
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 194.8 mg
- Sodium 1582.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 20.0 g