Recipe by MeneerRobinson
Instead of buying a bottle that will sit in the fridge for ages and takes up space. I find it easier to make my own garlic sauce for when I eat falafel. It is a lot cheaper as well. Also you can adapt it to your own taste. it is very easy to make and takes up no time.
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (low fat)
- 1 tablespoon natural yogurt (low fat)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or 1 teaspoon dill
- freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl and it is ready to serve.
- The more garlic you use the sharper the sauce gets.
- If you make a larger quantity I would advise you to use fresh parsley (this also helps against the inevitable garlic breath).