Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is made easy by using packaged refrigerated pizza crust, feel free to adjust amounts, Italian seasoning may be used in place of the basil :)
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packagerefrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried basil (rubbed between fingers to release the flavor)
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese (can use combined mozzarella and cheddar)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup romano cheese
- sliced green olives (to taste) (optional) or black olives (to taste) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 15 x 10-inch baking sheet.
- Press the pizza dough out evenly onto the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the oil or melted butter with minced garlic and dried basil; brush over the dough.
- Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese then top with parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle the sliced olives over the top (if using).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crisp.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.