This is made easy by using packaged refrigerated pizza crust, feel free to adjust amounts, Italian seasoning may be used in place of the basil :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) package refrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1/4 cup olive oil or 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/2-1 teaspoon dried basil (rubbed between fingers to release the flavor)
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese (can use combined mozzarella and cheddar)
- 1/2-3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese or 1/2-3/4 cup romano cheese
- sliced green olives (to taste) (optional) or black olives (to taste) (optional)
- 1Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 15 x 10-inch baking sheet.
- 3Press the pizza dough out evenly onto the baking sheet.
- 4In a small bowl combine the oil or melted butter with minced garlic and dried basil; brush over the dough.
- 5Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese then top with parmesan cheese.
- 6Sprinkle the sliced olives over the top (if using).
- 7Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crisp.
- 8Cut into squares and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Garlic-Cheese Flat Bread
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.7
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 151.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust