Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is made easy by using packaged refrigerated pizza crust, feel free to adjust amounts, Italian seasoning may be used in place of the basil :)
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packagerefrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried basil (rubbed between fingers to release the flavor)
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese (can use combined mozzarella and cheddar)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup romano cheese
- sliced green olives (to taste) (optional) or black olives (to taste) (optional)
- Set oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 15 x 10-inch baking sheet.
- Press the pizza dough out evenly onto the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the oil or melted butter with minced garlic and dried basil; brush over the dough.
- Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese then top with parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle the sliced olives over the top (if using).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crisp.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.
Really good and super easy. I did only use about half of the cheese (all I had) but it turned out tasty anyway, no one noticed. Thanks !!