Recipe by queenbeatrice
I found this in a taste of home magazine. The original recipe calls for 3 large tomatoes, but I use cherry tomatoes as I have them growing like crazy in my garden and need to use them up.
Top Review by BelleofPA
I made this using my home grown cherry tomatoes too---a very tasty salad! I made about a half batch so I will definitely make it again when more tomatoes are ready! Thanks for posting.
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano, minced
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced olives, drained