Recipe by HEP MEP
An extremely easy pasta salad from Kraft Foods. You can substitute or add any other ingredients you like. I sometimes add cubed mozzarella, Parmesan and fresh chicken. I'm making it today with cheese tortellini. This is my potluck "staple" in the summertime. Time does not include chill time.
Top Review by HouseDragon
Easy to make and, boy, is it tasty! I made this for the MEP cookathon almost as written. Didn't bother blanching the broccoli since we like it crunchy raw. For the color, I threw in a hand full of grape tomatoes because the red pepper I bought was moldy inside. !!! I'll be making more of MEP's recipes soon.
- 709.77 ml rotini pasta (8 oz.) or 709.77 ml pasta, of your choice cooked and drained (8 oz.)
- 473.18 ml broccoli florets, lightly blanched
- 354.88 ml three cheese ranch dressing or 354.88 ml regular ranch dressing
- 170.09 g package cooked chicken breasts, cuts or 0 chopped red pepper
- 118.29 ml chopped green pepper
- 118.29 ml slivered onion