Recipe by HEP MEP
An extremely easy pasta salad from Kraft Foods. You can substitute or add any other ingredients you like. I sometimes add cubed mozzarella, Parmesan and fresh chicken. I'm making it today with cheese tortellini. This is my potluck "staple" in the summertime. Time does not include chill time.
Top Review by HouseDragon
Easy to make and, boy, is it tasty! I made this for the MEP cookathon almost as written. Didn't bother blanching the broccoli since we like it crunchy raw. For the color, I threw in a hand full of grape tomatoes because the red pepper I bought was moldy inside. !!! I'll be making more of MEP's recipes soon.
- 3 cups rotini pasta (8 oz.) or 3 cups pasta, of your choice cooked and drained (8 oz.)
- 2 cups broccoli florets, lightly blanched
- 1 1⁄2 cups three cheese ranch dressing or 1 1⁄2 cups regular ranch dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) package cooked chicken breasts, cuts or chopped red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup slivered onion