1/4 Photos of Quick and Easy Garden Chicken Pasta Salad
HEP MEP's Note:
An extremely easy pasta salad from Kraft Foods. You can substitute or add any other ingredients you like. I sometimes add cubed mozzarella, Parmesan and fresh chicken. I'm making it today with cheese tortellini. This is my potluck "staple" in the summertime. Time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups rotini pasta (8 oz.) or 3 cups pasta, of your choice cooked and drained (8 oz.)
- 2 cups broccoli florets, lightly blanched
- 1 1/2 cups three cheese ranch dressing or 1 1/2 cups regular ranch dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) package cooked chicken breasts, cuts or chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup slivered onion
- 1Toss all ingredients and refrigerate.
- 2Can be made up to 2 days ahead.
- 3Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- 4Can be easily doubled.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Garden Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.6
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 362.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g