An extremely easy pasta salad from Kraft Foods. You can substitute or add any other ingredients you like. I sometimes add cubed mozzarella, Parmesan and fresh chicken. I'm making it today with cheese tortellini. This is my potluck "staple" in the summertime. Time does not include chill time.
- 3 cups rotini pasta (8 oz.) or 3 cups pasta, of your choice cooked and drained (8 oz.)
- 2 cups broccoli florets, lightly blanched
- 1 1⁄2 cups three cheese ranch dressing or 1 1⁄2 cups regular ranch dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) package cooked chicken breasts, cuts or chopped red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup slivered onion
- Toss all ingredients and refrigerate.
- Can be made up to 2 days ahead.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Can be easily doubled.