Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a recipe I use every year at Christmas. Incredibly easy and many variations, such as vanilla frosting with rasp. chips, butterscotch chips with milk chocolate frosting or whatever your cravings demand! Have fun and enjoy!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag raspberry chocolate chips
- 1 (16 ounce) container frosting (any flavor you like, I prefer Duncan Hines Homestyle dark chocolate frosting)
- nuts (optional)
- mini marshmallows (optional)
- Mix chips and frosting together and microwave on 60% power stirring occasionally until melted.
- Add desired goodies and pour into a lined loaf pan.
- Freeze until firm.
- cut into desired size pieces.
Chips and frosting!? Gracious!
Have made this several times,we love it,thanksgiving,i made it and kicked it up with some chopped marachino cherries and a cup of mini marshmallows and it was sooooo good. Thanks for posting.
So easy it makes it hard to go on a diet!