Recipe by bmcnichol
I got the original recipe from Rachael Ray but then modified to our tastes. My family really enjoys these.
Top Review by Chef1MOM-Connie
Tagged Beverage Tag Jan 2007 YUMMY! I followed exactly as written and could not be more pleased. I did use Recipe #839028 for my Montreal Steak seasoning. Ate in on Italian sub rolls and served with your Recipe #274546, Microwave Parmesean Potatoes. DH and I really enjoyed this dinner. I loved how simple it was!
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans beef consomme
- 1 1⁄2 lbs deli sliced roast beef
- montreal steak seasoning, to taste
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 4 sub rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour consommé and bring to a bubble. Add flour, stirring frequently and allow to simmer.
- Season meat with grill seasoning and place in consommé.
- Cook until meat is warm.
- Split rolls and add two pieces of Provolone to each roll.
- Add meat to rolls.
- Put au jus sauce on side for dipping.