Recipe by Perfect Pixie
I have found at school I don't get enough fibre so now i have this every morning to help me get enough a day, it tastes really nice as well, even add a few chopped walnuts for extra taste
Top Review by Fairy_flossz
In my opinion, the measurements were too little and weren't measured correctly. I used more milk, but not so much that the weet-bix were drowning. I absolutely lurrve luscious smooth and fresh fruit so I took out the dried sultanas and added more fresh fruit like berries and apricot pieces to name a few, and then passionfruit sauce was drizzled all over the top! Yummmy! DEVINE!
- 2 Oatabix biscuits or 2 Weetabix, biscuits
- 1⁄4 boiling water (approx)
- 1⁄2 cup milk (approx)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon raisins or 1 tablespoon sultana
Directions See How It's Made
- make sure the water is just boiled.
- pour it over the oatabix to cover and have a little on the edges that will soon be soaked inches.
- heat milk in microwave till warm-hot.
- pour hot milk over oatabix (you don't want to saturate them) just to cover really.
- place yoghurt on top.
- add sliced banana and raisins and enjoy straight away.