- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups light cream, divided
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Stir in 3/4 cup cream. Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes.
- Add Fettuccine to skillet.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup cream, cheese, pepper and parsley; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- If desired, serve with additional cheese and pepper. I like to throw in some cooked shrimp at the end.