Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so rich and creamy, you won't believe how easy it is to make!!
Make and share this Quick and Easy Fettuccine Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Stir in 3/4 cup cream. Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes.
- Add Fettuccine to skillet.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 cup cream, cheese, pepper and parsley; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- If desired, serve with additional cheese and pepper. I like to throw in some cooked shrimp at the end.