Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is very easy - not a hot dish - but you can modify it to any desired heat level by adding peppers to it.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (7 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 2 cups sour cream
- 12 corn tortillas (6 to 7 inch)
- 3⁄4 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups shredded chicken (cooked)
- In a medium bowl, combine soup, chilies and sour cream. Whisk to blend well.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of mixture. To remaining mixture add the shredded chicken.
- Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons at the end of each tortilla. Sprinkle each with about 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up and arrange seam-side down in a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold the enchiladas in a single layer.
- Pour the reseve mixture over the enchiladas. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Cover the dish with wax paper. Cook on Medium (600 to 700 watt oven) 7 to 10 minutes, until heated through.