Dorothy F's Note:
This is very easy - not a hot dish - but you can modify it to any desired heat level by adding peppers to it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 cups sour cream
- 12 corn tortillas (6 to 7 inch)
- 3/4 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups shredded chicken (cooked)
- 1In a medium bowl, combine soup, chilies and sour cream. Whisk to blend well.
- 2Reserve 1 1/2 cups of mixture. To remaining mixture add the shredded chicken.
- 3Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons at the end of each tortilla. Sprinkle each with about 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up and arrange seam-side down in a shallow baking dish just large enough to hold the enchiladas in a single layer.
- 4Pour the reseve mixture over the enchiladas. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Cover the dish with wax paper. Cook on Medium (600 to 700 watt oven) 7 to 10 minutes, until heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.4
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.4 mg
- Sodium 702.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: