This is such a simple recipe w/ just a few ingredients I almost always have on hand. It's a quick dinner w/ a green salad. You can double this easily for make ahead lunches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the ground beef in a frying pan adding the salt and pepper just before done.
- 2Let the beef cool.
- 3In a large bowl mix the corn, onions, cheese, and salsa, then add the cooled beef mixing carefully so not to break up all the cheese.
- 4Roll the biscuits out flat to about 2-1/2 times their size.
- 5Place approx 1/3 cup filling on one side of the center of the circle lengthwise.
- 6Fold the dough over the filling like a turn over and crimp the edges like a pie crust. Be careful not to tear the dough, and to seal the edges completely or your filling will come out! depending on how much filling is used will determine how many biscuits you will use.
- 7Place on slightly greased cookie sheet and bake at 375 till lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Empanadas
Serving Size: 1 (2361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.8
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 1221.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 18.4 g