1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Deviled Eggs
This is a family favourite. It's requested of me every time we have a family gathering, since I was about 10 years old. It was passed down by my grandmother. With the ingredients, it may not look like much, but it packs a lot of taste!
My Private Note
egg hal ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel your eggs.
- 2Slice vertically down the center.
- 3Empty yolks into a medium-sized bowl, setting aside the egg halves.
- 4Add Miracle Whip into egg yolks, adding a pinch of salt, and a pinch of pepper.
- 5Mash or mix ingredients until creamy.
- 6Spoon yolk mix into egg halves.
- 7Top with dashes of paprika.
- 8It can be served right away, or chilled to your preference.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.4 mg
- Sodium 49.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g