Recipe by sonnyu28
Tasty finger food, not just great with tea but also fantastic for potlucks and appetizers for your next party. I marinaded this chicken breast but you can also use left over rotisserie chicken.
Top Review by Baby Kato
What a delicious sandwich this recipe makes. I really enjoyed all the flavors in this tasty treat, made as written, but I did use red curry paste instead of curry powder as I was out. It was fantastic in this dish. Quick, easy to make, leaving you wishing for more. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe. Made for Favorites Cookbook 2012.
- 1 small chicken breast
- 14.79 ml curry paste
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 28.34 g onion, chopped
- 1 pickle, chopped
- 0.25 ml curry powder
- 12 slice bread, toasting bread
Directions See How It's Made
- cube chicken breast and marinate in your favorite curry paste (ideally over night).
- broil or pan fry the chicken and let cool.
- dice chicken, onion and pickles, add mayonnaise and blend in a kitchen blender or hand held blender stick until smooth.
- add curry, salt and pepper to taste.
- butter all slices of bread all the way to the edge.
- spread curry chicken paste onto bread, top with another slice.
- cut the crust off the sandwiches and cut into small triangles or slices.