Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty finger food, not just great with tea but also fantastic for potlucks and appetizers for your next party. I marinaded this chicken breast but you can also use left over rotisserie chicken.
- 1 small chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ounce onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 pickle, chopped
- 1 pinch curry powder
- 12 slices bread, toasting bread
- cube chicken breast and marinate in your favorite curry paste (ideally over night).
- broil or pan fry the chicken and let cool.
- dice chicken, onion and pickles, add mayonnaise and blend in a kitchen blender or hand held blender stick until smooth.
- add curry, salt and pepper to taste.
- butter all slices of bread all the way to the edge.
- spread curry chicken paste onto bread, top with another slice.
- cut the crust off the sandwiches and cut into small triangles or slices.
What a delicious sandwich this recipe makes. I really enjoyed all the flavors in this tasty treat, made as written, but I did use red curry paste instead of curry powder as I was out. It was fantastic in this dish. Quick, easy to make, leaving you wishing for more. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe. Made for Favorites Cookbook 2012.
Exotic and delicious. Both my DH and my DS loved these sandwiches. I am saving these to my high tea recipe collection. Made for PAC Fall 2012.