1/3 Photos of Quick and Easy Curry Chicken Tea Sandwich
Chef #1166907's Note:
Tasty finger food, not just great with tea but also fantastic for potlucks and appetizers for your next party. I marinaded this chicken breast but you can also use left over rotisserie chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cube chicken breast and marinate in your favorite curry paste (ideally over night).
- 2broil or pan fry the chicken and let cool.
- 3dice chicken, onion and pickles, add mayonnaise and blend in a kitchen blender or hand held blender stick until smooth.
- 4add curry, salt and pepper to taste.
- 5butter all slices of bread all the way to the edge.
- 6spread curry chicken paste onto bread, top with another slice.
- 7cut the crust off the sandwiches and cut into small triangles or slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Curry Chicken Tea Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 458.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.2 g