Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another of my favorite Indian recipes. The flavors are incredible and it makes the whole kitchen smell like India.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- In a large saucepan over medium-high, heat oil and saute onion, and garlic until golden.
- Stir in curry powder and tomato paste, cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, vegetable bouillon cube, mixed vegetables, water, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook approximately 30 minutes until vegetables are well done (not crunchy).
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro prior to serving.