Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This can be thrown together quickly with chicken pieces and a few stand-by ingredients from the pantry.
- 1 kg chicken piece
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 (440 g) can skim evaporated milk
- 1 (440 g) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (440 g) can cream of chicken soup
- Put chicken pieces in ovenproof dish.
- Blend curry powder with small amount of milk.
- Add rest of milk and soup stirring well.
- Pour over chicken pieces.
- Bake in moderate oven for 1 hour.
- Serve with rice and vegetables of choice.