Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is requested weekly at my house and thats fine by me! It is so cheap and quick to prepare, but it tastes like it was a lot of work and feeds a crowd. Adults and children both love this one. I serve it with rolls or garlic bread and am out of the kitchen in a flash.
- 1 (16 ounce) box rigatoni pasta
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni
- 4 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions in 5 quart Dutch oven or pot (non-stick works best). Drain well and return to pot.
- Add pizza sauce and mushrooms; stir well.
- Separate pepperoni and add to pot.
- Add cheese and stir until cheese is melted and is heated through.
Nothing outstanding to say, just your basic pasta dish. It was extremely easy to make and VERY quick.
WOW! What a kid pleaser! My son (who is unfortunately pretty picky) went on and on about how good it was...everyone else really liked it too. You aren't kidding when you say it's quick and easy (that goes for the cleanup too)! I think I will keep the makings for this on-hand from now on put this recipe on the "standards" list for my family. MANY THANKS for sharing!