Recipe by Member #610488
This quick and easy recipe is a time saver. It is recommended that you serve as an open faced sandwich using whole wheat rolls and have buttered corn as the vegetable.
- 2267.96 g pork roast
- 118.29 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 118.29 ml barbecue sauce (any brand you wish)
- 118.29 ml balsamic vinaigrette (salad dressing, not the vinegar)
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml sea salt
- 29.58 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim any visible fat from the pork roast.
- In a large mixing bowl combine soy sauce, barbecue sauce, balsamic vinaigrette, olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.
- Place roast in crock pot, and cover with marinade. Cover and cook on low for 15 hours. Do not remove lid for any reason.
- Pull roast from crock pot and shred with two forks. Return to crock pot to reheat for 1 hour.