16 hrs 15 mins
Member #610488's Note:
This quick and easy recipe is a time saver. It is recommended that you serve as an open faced sandwich using whole wheat rolls and have buttered corn as the vegetable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim any visible fat from the pork roast.
- 2In a large mixing bowl combine soy sauce, barbecue sauce, balsamic vinaigrette, olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.
- 3Place roast in crock pot, and cover with marinade. Cover and cook on low for 15 hours. Do not remove lid for any reason.
- 4Pull roast from crock pot and shred with two forks. Return to crock pot to reheat for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Crockpot Pulled Pork
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 852.1
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 391.2 mg
- Sodium 3400.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 126.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: