Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here is a really easy burrito filling recipe. Let the roast cook all day, shred with two forks, then warm up the tortillas and grab the veggies, condiments, etc. Great for when you're busy during the day and company's coming.
- Cut fat off medium pot roast.
- Rub with taco seasoning.
- Place roast in crock pot, fat side up.
- Top with chiles and onion.
- Cook all day on low - 8-10 hours.
- Turn to high first or last few hours of cooking.
- In pot, shred meat with fork and mix into juice.