Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Here is a really easy burrito filling recipe. Let the roast cook all day, shred with two forks, then warm up the tortillas and grab the veggies, condiments, etc. Great for when you're busy during the day and company's coming.
- Cut fat off medium pot roast.
- Rub with taco seasoning.
- Place roast in crock pot, fat side up.
- Top with chiles and onion.
- Cook all day on low - 8-10 hours.
- Turn to high first or last few hours of cooking.
- In pot, shred meat with fork and mix into juice.
My husband made this. He replaced the can of chiles with two sliced jalapenos, and he forgot the taco seasoning and tomatoes, but it was delicious. We changed it enough I wasn't sure we should review it, but no one else has so I went ahead. Thank you.